Monday, October 17, 2011

stanford graduation and fMRI

Steve Jobs was a powerful man with powerful stories of his life. The ups and downs he faced inspired me. I always follow my heart and try to live every day to the fullest, however that has not helped me discover the major i want to pursue. Maybe I should go to Berkely and have someone check out my brain and decide. Steve Jobs accomplishments with Apple and the other companies he founded is outstanding, and its incredible to learn how advanced we have become in one lifetime. With the use of the new technologies doctors were able to elongate his life a little longer, until the cancer returned.

On the other hand i think it is a scary thought for a machine to extract ones thoughts, dreams, or memories. In the future people will be stealing ideas from others right out of their head before the idea even gets to paper. Im afraid for the future, but i have to live in the now and enjoy my time while i have it.

No comments:

Post a Comment